Saturday 17 September 2011

this night again

Again
This kind of night where I can't sleep
The air-con's temperature is just right
My blanket is just wolly warm
My cardigan still warped me nicely
My face skin's mosturized perfectly still
The headset still plugged in tightly on my ears
The DJ on my podcast still mixing nice classical songs I love
Says,
Tchaikovsky Op. 40 No. 2 Chanson Triste
Elgar , Salut D'Amour
Rachmaninoff Prelude in G Minor
Chopin Etude in C Minor
etc,
But still
My mind floating out there still
sigh
My lamp's ceiling staring at me
The cream - colored curtain peeping me as well
Ah yes !Have you all heard about masquarade parade in Venetia?
When I think about it, the first image that flashed on my imagination is this one scene
I saw from "Phantom Of The Opera " where  Moncharmin and Richard held big masquarades ball party
Its so beautiful in hauntingly kind of sheer scenery
everybody were wearing masks with huge massives pretty head pieces
all gentlemens kiss their ladies's partner hand
start pairing twirling dancing
with mono face expressions
yet somehow so gracious
ah..did I born in a wrong time and place?
I want to feel that moment once at least



No comments:

Post a Comment