Saturday 17 September 2011

migrain

fancyheaded
0.2 + 0.5 black copic pigment ink, water colour,
on A4 Paper

These days my migrain come without my invitation
So  I think when I draw this illustrations, my underconcious mind is the one that give me idea about migrain, headache,head, heavy head,drowsy eyes hahahaha
thank you 
24/7 infront of laptop, eyes sticking on books for ideas, sitting on chair facing study table
my butts started to feel as numb as a cold rock on village's river
Is this what people keep talking about monotone daily life?
please say no
is it karma ?
Before I always talking with my mates about how come some people can living a monotone life as their daily acitivity?
BINGO !
Now Im one of them hahaha..haha...ha
I miss papa ,mama, Kin,my home
This hostel place I stayed now is not home
its just a hostel, well a house.
house and home is different
house is just a house..nothing more than a place where you can sleep,eat,change clothes,have a roof,window,bed etc
but home,
is different..it saved a memory on each floors or rooms
Same things as "look" and "see"
Similar meaning but somehow its just different depth of explanation for it


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything You gave me'.
Erma Bombeck
 



No comments:

Post a Comment