Saturday 17 September 2011

week ends

Another lipbalms ?!
yes..my lips easily chapped these days
le sigh
A Beautiful Postcard I got from Lindau
So, today I tried to cleaning up my ship-wrecked room and boxes
and this is what I found inside one of brown boxes in my room
an old Lindau's postcard, I got it back then from a grandma friend of mine back Christchurch,NZ
haha sounds weird eh?
But she was such a lovely lady
I never had anymore contact with her since i moved here in Singapore
Well well well
I need to buy tea and some cookies for my evening snacks
oh lala its weekends tomorrow, humans !
where you guys heading to in town ? clubbing?partying?
im gonna sit and on my table doing my illustrations ..perhaps..little movie time included as well ! I'm gonna re-watch Sherock Holmes !( yes the one with Robert Downey Jr !! idk how many hundreds times i watch that movie already! I love everything on it! the settings,the dresses they wore, musics, the way they speak !)
So yes
Have A Lovely Weekends Humans !



Franz Lizt - R'eve d'Amour ( Love Dream )

No comments:

Post a Comment